How to change the PI on a study

To change the PI on an open study under the CIRB, you will need to complete the Change of PI Worksheet

The following is a list of how-to quickguides designed to assist you in completing the Change of PI Worksheet.

Related quickguides that will help with completing the Change of PI Worksheet:

Quickguides to help you manage your Signatory Institution's CIRB Roster using CTSU's Roster Update Management System (RUMS):