Release of Revised CIRB Website
Our CIRB Operations team has been listening to your thoughts and questions about the NCI CIRB website and, as a result, we’ve made a number of changes to make it even better and more useful for you. Here are some of the main changes:
- There’s now a dedicated section for new users, who comprise the vast majority of website traffic. This includes a “Getting Started” orientation guide for the three primary websites used by stakeholders, as well as easy-to-find “how-to” Quickguides. We also added a For New Users tab at the top of the home page.
- We’ve refreshed the overall look and content of the home page, including an easy-to-find search bar and a more robust Announcements section.
- The Quickguides under the “For Institutions” section have been grouped into clear, logical categories.
- We have improved the website navigation to make it easier (and quicker) to find what you need.
- The entire site, in fact, has been updated with new and improved content.
How do you like the new site? Do you have more suggestions? Please let us know.
The CIRB Operations Team